Today, I was thinking a lot of things. As I walked out from the door to school, I've been haunted by a mysteries vision.I cant describe what it is because it just appeared once and disappeared like nowhere and I cant just remember.It just so interrupting me to do any activites today because I just feels like something is following me.

Friends do come and go, they will never stay in our life like forever.Grown up and having their own lives are just a normal things in people's life. I realized, that I will never gonna be with my friends like forever, but I will never forget what are the best things that they ever did in my life. I just cant even recall it because it is just to many things they had done. You know, what will happen next, then just happen, if it will bring a luck, then it cant be the other way than grateful, but if it is turn to a disaster, just keep praying until it will be okay.

I feel hurt. I feel like there's no one care about me. It just like my life doesnt really important . Im sorry. But I cant be like what you want me to be.I've changed because something haunted me like crazy and it really makes me feel uneasy and lose focus on something. I will just accept what will happen.I just pleased with the provisions of the divine.I am so ready for what will happen.But so far, it turns to a better thing, Alhamdulillah.Im so grateful! Really really grateful.

You cant even force me to do something I dont want to do. Yes, I do, I dont want to lose someone that really precious in my life, like it have been ages in my life.So, If this is the way at the end, nothing I can do than just keep praying everything gonna be a good end.

Whatever, im just let it be. My feelings, my heart, no one could ever know than Allah. Just keep praying.

Assalammualaikum.